NOW AVAILABLE FOR LICENSE!
Nearly five years of data shows a >68% recovery rate from clients who graduated from the RE/ACT program.
- Help clients heal from the root of their addiction with effective psycho-education-based learning modules
- Simple integration process into your existing infrastructure
- Increased credibility with RE/ACT brand recognition and marketing promotion
- Increase funding opportunities with access to and use of RE/ACT recovery rate statistics
- Collaborate with a growing global community of treatment centres, including an annual AGM
- Maximize internal resources – facilitators are not required to be registered counsellors or therapists
- 100% 5-star reviews from over 400 clients
- Data-driven curriculum including Complex Trauma education and healing tools
- Ongoing resource development from locations around the globe
- Online facilitator training
- 12-week group program, 2 hours/day
- Annual licensing fees minus a 50% discount for new license agreements signed in 2021
- Patrick Tshovio, BSW, RSW
- Marie Thiessen, M.A. Counselling, Counselling Therapist, Certified Circle of Security Parenting Facilitator
- Danny Smyth, Winnipeg Chief of Police
Research has shown that 97% of people with addictions have experienced childhood trauma. 0% of people stay clean and sober without healthy relationships in a healthy support network, which are difficult to form with unresolved Complex Trauma. The purpose of RE/ACT is to educate clients about and heal from Complex Trauma in group settings. The outcome provides a renewed perspective and tools to build healthy relationships and deal with daily stresses, which removes the need to use addictions to cope.Request Statistical Info
If you have Complex Trauma, you can tell Tim Fletcher really does understand what most therapists and professionals don’t. Too many of us are dying out here. – Sandy W.View More Testimonials
Tim Fletcher is the Founder and President of RE/ACT (Recovery Education for Addictions and Complex Trauma). He used his skills as a pastor and counsellor to develop these programs, to help the people he cared for overcome addiction.
For over 30 years, Tim has been a lead advocate for Complex Trauma. The tagline “with love” promotes the organization as a judgement-free space. EVERYONE is accepted regardless of their flaws.Read More About Tim Fletcher