COMPASS Facilitator + Coach Training
The second part of our “Tim Fletcher University” training for LIFT or RE/ACT graduates or license trainees who intend to become involved. Purchase this product if you are interested in becoming a LIFT facilitator and continuing your education to become a coach.
COMPASS Coach Training is our 8-week program designed for those who would like to further their education as coaches. This product also includes everything in the COMPASS Facilitator Training product. Training has been created based on:
- Tim Fletcher and his unique approach in helping those struggling with Complex Trauma
- Tools and modalities for one on one sessions with clients
- Practical coaching techniques for ongoing healing and support
- Tools to refer clients elsewhere where needed (trauma counsellors)
- Question and answer opportunity live with Tim Fletcher!
Our coaches help those living with addictions, process their trauma at a deeper level. By continuing to work on their own healing and self awareness, coaches become an incredible support and resource to clients, having been clients themselves.
On completion, an additional 3 month practicum for coaches is included in the cost of the course.