COMPASS Coach Training
The second part of our “Tim Fletcher University” training for LIFT or RE/ACT graduates or license trainees who intend to become involved.
COMPASS Coach Training is our 8-week program designed for those who would like to further their education as coaches. Training has been created based on:
- Tim Fletcher and his unique approach in helping those struggling with Complex Trauma
- Tools and modalities for one on one sessions with clients
- Practical coaching techniques for ongoing healing and support
- Tools to refer clients elsewhere where needed (trauma counsellors)
- Question and answer opportunity live with Tim Fletcher!
Our coaches help those living with addictions, process their trauma at a deeper level. By continuing to work on their own healing and self awareness, coaches become an incredible support and resource to clients, having been clients themselves.
On completion, an additional 3 month practicum for coaches is included in the cost of the course.